Offer Terms & Conditions
- Entitlements: The recipient of this Grand Caribbean Cruises (GCC) Cruise promotion is entitled to a 2-night, round-trip cruise aboard the Grand Classica, from the Port of Palm Beach to Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas. Aboard ship, recipient will enjoy a comfortable inside stateroom, all meals, live entertainment and shipboard activities. Cruise package does not include transportation, port charges and government taxes, service charges, Florida state sales tax, gratuities, fuel surcharges or incidentals while on board ship. Upgraded rooms and travel options are available at additional costs.
- Once your Registration Form is validated, you will be contacted by a cruise line specialist to discuss your reservation request dates and any additional discount travel benefits available. BY REGISTERING TO USE THIS PROMOTION, YOU EXPRESSLY REQUEST AND CONSENT TO RETURN TELEPHONE CALLS RELATING TO FULFILLMENT OF THIS OFFER AND OTHER OFFERS FROM GCC AND ITS PARTNER TRAVEL COMPANIES. YOUR EXPRESSLY PERMIT US TO CONTACT YOU REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOUR NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY NO-CALL LIST.
- Recipient is responsible for actual port charges and government taxes of $88.32 per person at time of booking. These charges are non-refundable. The cruise ship reserves the right to charge an additional fuel supplement of up to $12.00 per person per day on all passengers, to be collected at time of embarkation without prior notice, in the event that the price of light sweet Brent crude oil according to the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index) is greater than $40.00 per barrel of oil.
- Rates for third and fourth person in your stateroom, when available, may be purchased at the current cruise line rate. The terms and conditions of Grand Caribbean Cruises Standard Contract of Passage apply to the cruise.
- This cruise promotion may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs. One cruise promotion per stateroom.
- Reservations must be booked and completed within 18 months of registration.
- For questions regarding your reservation request call 1-888-209-0379 Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST to speak with a reservation agent.
- This cruise promotion is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash and is void if raffled, sold for cash or other consideration, copied, altered or prohibited by law. Resale is prohibited, no cash value. Offer not valid to residents of Florida, Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Vermont.
- Free cruise certificates are void if altered. GCC is not responsible for and will not replace if expired, lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Once you have paid in full, this program is 100% non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise. Name changes are not permitted.
- Traveler must be 25 years of age or older unless traveling with an adult.
- Blackout dates may apply during seasonal and Holiday periods. Additional blackout dates may apply and blackout dates are subject to change without notice.
- Optional extended stay packages require the attendance of a 120 minute resort preview.
- These terms and conditions cannot be modified or waived, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of GCC. GCC has the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. Cruise passage is subject to terms and conditions stated on the contract ticket enclosed in final documents.
- This Cruise promotion may be distributed free of charge only by an authorized business as a promotional product. It may not be sold or resold, and any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. GCC assumes no responsibility for verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agent, other than those made in this offer.
- Its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the cruise line and do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damages, expenses, loss, injury, accident, or death to any person or property whatsoever on any cruise ship or any transportation to and from said cruise passage, for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from, or in conjunction with services provided.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. This program is void where prohibited by law. Indiana residents: State of Indiana Reg. # pending. Nevada residents: Nevada Seller of Travel Registration pending. New Jersey Registration #: pending. This project is registered with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission. Registration does not constitute an endorsement of the merits or value of the project. Obtain and read the Public Offering Statement before signing anything.CST# pending. This Business is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund (TCRC). California law requires certain sellers of travel to have a trust or bond. Grand Caribbean Cruises pending a consumer funds protection bond issued by Westchester Fire Insurance Company in the amount of $50,000. Registration does not constitute approval by the State of California. Licensed and bonded in the State of Florida, Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-41682.
- By submitting a signed Registration Form or registration through any other means offered by GCC, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated in this cruise promotion.
- Required Documentation & Identification: Please note that travel documentation requirements vary by destination and change often. It is the responsibility of the guest to provide valid travel and medical history documents required for debarkation and re-entry into the appropriate country of origin. Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest’s responsibility to have available at all times required travel documents. Guests are advised to check with their travel agent or proper government authority to determine necessary documents. Guests traveling without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel. Documents must be presented at time of embarkation.
- United States citizens need at least one of the following: A) A valid passport.
B) An original birth certificate and photo I.D.
C) A state-issued certified copy of a birth certificate and photo I.D.
D) Original naturalization papers. Consumers adding additional upgrades to their cruise that include overnight stay in the Bahamas will require a Passport.
- Embarkation: The Classica begins embarkation at 1:00 pm. The Ship will leave the Port of Palm Beach at approximately 5:30pm. Guests are required to be onboard ship at least 1 1/2 hours prior to departure. Guest must complete the voyage and disembark at the embarkation port. When the ship returns to the Port of Palm Beach, please plan 1-2 hours before disembarkation for Customs and Immigration clearance. Passengers departing from Fort Lauderdale International Airport should schedule their flights after 1:00pm to allow sufficient time.
Use of the services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. For example, minors are not allowed to use the service.
Contents & Linking
All material that appears on this website is for general informational purposes only. While we try to ensure that any information we post to this website is both timely and accurate, errors may appear from time to time. This website may not be updated daily, and certain information may not be the most current information available. Though we may post follow-up information and reports, and may continue to provide access to the original information and reports, as in an archive of news stories, for example, we may not go back and change the original report to reflect new developments. If you’re looking for the most recent information on a given subject be sure you’re not looking at an out of date report. Before you act on information you’ve found on our website, you should independently confirm any facts that are important to your decision.
Company is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, any products and services provided by any advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site) by Company or its licensors.
Although we make this website freely accessible, we don’t intend to give up our rights, or anyone else’s rights, to the materials appearing on the website. The materials available through this website are the property of Company or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in this agreement, Company and its licensors expressly reserve all other rights and licenses. You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through this website, but you may not otherwise reproduce or modify any of the materials without the prior written consent of their owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on this website in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from their owner. Of course, you are free to encourage others to access the information themselves on this website and to tell them how to find it. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this website should be sent to Grand Caribbean Cruises at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome links to the homepage of our website. You are free to establish a hypertext link to the homepage of this site so long as the link does not state or imply any affiliation, connection, sponsorship, or approval of your site by Company. We do not permit framing or inline linking to our website or any portion of it.
Trademark & Patent Information
Company and its trademarks and service marks, logos and product and service names and phrases which Company now claims or may claim in the future are trademarks of Company (the “Company marks”). You agree not to display or use the Company marks in any manner, without Company’s prior written permission.
You should report any violations of the Agreement to email@example.com
Submissions & Postings; Disclosure
You are solely responsible for any information that you submit or post on this website. By using this website you agree not to submit, post or transmit any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy this website or that infringes on the rights of others. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated these terms or any other term of this agreement.
We reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to monitor, delete, move, or edit any submissions or postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We will comply with all requirements of the law regarding disclosure of any submissions or postings on this website to others, including to law enforcement agencies and parties making civil legal requests. We will also comply with any other requirements of the law regarding disclosure of other aspects of your use of this website.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO RECEIVE A RETURN CALL OR TEXT MESSAGE FROM GRAND CARIBBEAN CRUISES (GCC) MARKETING OR ITS MARKETING PARTNERS AND AGREE THAT GRAND CARIBBEAN CRUISES (GCC) MARKETING MAY CONTACT YOU BY TELEPHONE, EMAIL, TEXT/SMS, OR MAIL INCLUDING THROUGH THE USE OF AN AUTODIALER FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING VARIOUS TRAVEL OFFERS. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL FEDERAL AND STATE NO-CALL REGISTRY PROTECTIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF FUTURE MARKETING BY GRAND CARIBBEAN CRUISES (GCC) MARKETING. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR CONSENT HERE DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO PURCHASE ANYTHING. Complete terms and conditions of offer available from GCC. Grand Caribbean Cruises is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund.
Company reserves the right at any time to terminate your use of this website if you fail to comply in full with any term of this agreement, or any other terms, agreements, or policies that apply to this website and the use of it.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company (including its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers) against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from any breach of this agreement or unauthorized use of this website. Your indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of this agreement. At our expense and election, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and you agree to cooperate with Company in connection with our defense.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH SUCH INFORMATION. IF YOU RELY ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES) OR ITS AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, AND OTHER TORT ACTIONS. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES) AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Exclusions & Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent a court determines any provisions in this Agreement to be unenforceable; such a determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Arbitration & Applicable Law
By visiting and/or using the Company Website form within the United States, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Company or its affiliates.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONTROVERSY, CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE BREACH, TERMINATION, ENFORCEMENT, INTERPRETATION OR VALIDITY THEREOF, INCLUDING THE TERMINATION OF THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, SHALL BE DETERMINED BY ARBITRATION IN BROWARD COUNTY, FLORIDA OR IN THE COUNTY IN WHICH THE CONSUMER RESIDES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA FOR AGREEMENTS TO BE MADE IN AND TO BE PERFORMED IN FLORIDA. THE PARTIES AGREE, THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) PURSUANT TO ITS RULES AND PROCEDURES AND AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE SELECTED BY THE AAA. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE NEUTRAL AND INDEPENDENT AND SHALL COMPLY WITH THE AAA CODE OF ETHICS. THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FINAL AND SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO VACATION OR MODIFICATION. JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD MADE BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION OVER THE PARTIES. IF EITHER PARTY FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE ARBITRATOR‘S AWARD, THE INJURED PARTY MAY PETITION THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR ENFORCEMENT. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN HIS/HER OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. FURTHER, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OF MORE THAN ONE PERSON‘S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. THE PARTIES SHALL SHARE THE COST OF ARBITRATION EQUALLY. IN THE EVENT A PARTY FAILS TO PROCEED WITH ARBITRATION, UNSUCCESSFULLY CHALLENGES THE ARBITRATOR‘S AWARD, OR FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE ARBITRATOR‘S AWARD, THE OTHER PARTY IS ENTITLED TO COSTS OF SUIT, INCLUDING A REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEE FOR HAVING TO COMPEL ARBITRATION OR DEFEND OR ENFORCE THE AWARD.
Special Admonitions for International Use
Additional Dispute Resolution
Any other Disputes will be Resolved as Follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed upon mediator in the following location: Broward County, Florida. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Broward County, Florida under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
You agree that Company may submit any notices to you via either e-mail or regular mail. The service may also provide notices by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the service, which notice you also agree Company may submit to you via e-mail or regular mail.
No Resale of Service
Unless expressly permitted in writing by Company, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service.
We invite you to send in your questions or comments about this website, or to bring to our attention any material you believe to be inaccurate. You may provide general feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.